Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a used core set along with Ally packs for Lando, Leia and R2/3PO.

I don't own any of the expansions and don't plan to purchase anytime soon since I haven't yet been thru a campaign or played any skirmishes.

I'd still like to use the Side / Skirmish Missions included with the Ally Packs, but looks like several of them require Tiles from the expansion sets I don't have.

Will any of the core set tiles work as proxies? Obviously degrades the aesthetics, but are any the right shape to sub? Couldn't find here on the forums or files, honestly was overwhelmed at how much content there is (a good thing) !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
You have the map, so it's for you to decide whether to try to puzzle together something similar or just draw a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
You have the map, so it's for you to decide whether to try to puzzle together something similar or just draw a replacement.

Yeah being lazy, I was hoping someone had already compared all the tile piles and figured out a mapping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.