Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Mowery
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you "play a card", do you play it face up on the table and then determine if it can be legally placed on any of the decks, or before revealing the played card, do you have to designate WHICH deck (red, blue, etc.) it will be played to? The latter makes the game more difficult of course. Not sure what the rules intend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
jmmowery wrote:
When you "play a card", do you play it face up on the table and then determine if it can be legally placed on any of the decks, or before revealing the played card, do you have to designate WHICH deck (red, blue, etc.) it will be played to? The latter makes the game more difficult of course. Not sure what the rules intend.
Just announce that you're playing it, and figure out where it's supposed to go. You don't have to know which stack it goes on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Byron is correct. Otherwise cluing "1" early is problematic. "What color pile do I try to place this on?"

But also this is important because there are advanced clues where you can "bluff" out a partner's card, making them play a playable card that they thought was a different playable card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.