Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shush Ruth
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funky indeed! It's an ingenious combination of worker placement & auction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
And I love the completely closed economy, that makes money really tight. Great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, a great, fun game. One that isn't well known. Thinking it came out right before the age of video reviews. So it just never got the love it deserves. Do you have the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
I own the expansion. Frankly the Memphis market is something which you only ever should use when at 5 because at less players it hurts the 'agonising competition' in the regular markets far too much; the rules for 2 are a joke, nor do you need the box to play Nefertiti at that number; and the extra characters are only nice for having a bit of variety. All in all I'm not a great fan of it: I rate it 0 with respect to the base game for 5P; -2 for 2P; and -1 for everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The box back description is amongst one of the amusing and best I've seen... (disclaimer, image was uploaded by myself )

I gotta go see if I have the expansion on me. Else, I'll have to pick it up where I left it before moving here next time I travel (assuming it's still accessible )

Last but not least, nice thematic tie-in how gifts are worth less when other players are also presenting the same ones to the pharaoh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.