Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up yesterday from our local game store. All the cards are there, but no faction dividers for the "Big Geeky Box". I assume this is an error?

Please advise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Barberton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact AEG. Their customer service to top notch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, yes, it should have included the faction dividers. Mine did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be sure, look under the cardboard insert once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Schuette
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is this officially released? I can't seem to locate it at any FLGS or online it keeps saying not available until future dates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
gschuette wrote:
So is this officially released? I can't seem to locate it at any FLGS or online it keeps saying not available until future dates.

At my FLGS they told me that there was a specific type of order that got shipped in advance of normal orders. So in Greece for example one store has it while others are still waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewkapish wrote:
Contact AEG. Their customer service to top notch.

Well, after two days and 2 emails I still have not heard from AEG. Color me not impressed Hoping someone at AEG will please read this and respond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Barberton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
ebridge wrote:
Well, after two days and 2 emails I still have not heard from AEG. Color me not impressed Hoping someone at AEG will please read this and respond.
Hmm… after a polite email concerning several damaged cards, I received a positive response within 48hrs and an envelope of cards within a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Follow up. Don't choose the "Contact Us" link at the game website. They're having problems with that. Google their customer service number or email address instead. They replied to that this morning within a couple hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fulgham
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
ebridge wrote:
Follow up. Don't choose the "Contact Us" link at the game website. They're having problems with that. Google their customer service number or email address instead. They replied to that this morning within a couple hours.

Additional followup!

AEG Webmaster here. Our Contact form plugin on Smash Up's support page did take in your submission but the email it needed to send to customer service (and about 5 others, out of 20 during the time this happened) never got through.

Rather than track down the problem with that third-party script (or tracking down the email problem) I've completely replaced the Smash Up contact form and the way our customer service receives its submissions -- it's now a Google Form going directly to a customer service spreadsheet.

Sorry about your experience on the site. It's the kind of bug we can't know about until someone lets us know. Now that it's been identified it's not just bee been squashed but completely replaced.

If anyone sees any other weirdness or bugs on alderac.com or any other AEG site, you can email me directly at webmaster@alderac.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Čtrnáct
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy had faction dividers, but the card "Passengers" from Changerbots faction was missing. I contacted AEG and they're sending a replacement (though it will presumably take some time, as I live in Europe).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.