Popular Tags: [View All]
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
These are an update to the proxy Bystander method described here:
Initial Post
Update#1
Update#2

My Bystander deck has 85 cards, 30 neutrals from the original set, 1 each of the specials from the expansions, 1 Stan Lee Promo and 1 each from the proxy method set, broken down as follows:

30 Neutrals
35 Positive
14 Negative
6 Positive/Negative

Reworked
First up we have a bunch of reworked ones for a collection of different reasons such as theme, complexity, updated keywords and usefulness etc. These replace the ones in the previous updates but of course you can use any as you see fit

Positive effects:

Negative effects:
Note: Cult leader replaces the Entranced Follower.

New Ones
Just a few extra Positive ones and the completion of the set of the location dependent Positive/Negative ones to go with the Helicopter Pilot added in Update#2.

Positive effects:

Positive/Negative effects:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

Great work as always!

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nice work, I like the zombie one but what does "Ambush: Rise of the living dead" mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Azikin wrote:
Nice work, I like the zombie one but what does "Ambush: Rise of the living dead" mean?

It's a Keyword used in Secret Wars: Volume 1.

Basically, when it Ambushes, if the top card of your victory pile has Rise of the Living Dead (last Villain you beat essentially), then that Villain re-enters the city and its Ambush triggers starting the whole thing over again. And it effects every player.

Playing with the Marvel Zombies can mean you spend a turn beating the horde and they all comeback next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgen Gregory
Australia
flag msg tools
Nice work. Love the Artwork. I was trying to load these up to PrinterStudio .com to get a set printed. But I have a couple of issues.

First it says the resolution is too low. Any chance of reposting these at 822 x 1122 (300DPI) res.

Second is that the Printing is a bit close to the boarder and may therefore loose part of the title. Any chance of reformatting for Printerstudio printing.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
The cards are only 200DPI in the real world. If you click on the original option, you get 504 x 701. I only displayed them lower (medium) to fit more of them in on the post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.