Xēko Mission: Madagascar» Forums » General

Subject: Looking For Cards... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Forbidding
United States
flag msg tools
admin
Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to. –Alfred A. Montapert
badge
These computers on our desks are turning into portals to other realms of existence…realms that will one day be preferred to earth. –Edward Castronova
mbmbmbmbmb
I am willing to buy the sketch cards from any "mission" set, the Sumatran Rhino card from the Indonesian "Mission" set, and any Mission: Madagascar booster packs. Message me if interested.

I have a complete set for Missions China and Costa Rica. From Mission Indonesia I am missing just the Sumatran rhino card. I am missing almost all the cards from mission Madagascar, with the exception of the standard 43 that come with the mission Madagascar starter boxed set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Forbidding wrote:
I am willing to buy the sketch cards from any "mission" set, the Sumatran Rhino card from the Indonesian "Mission" set, and any Mission: Madagascar booster packs. Message me if interested.

GM Sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.