Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Erhardt
United States
New Baltimore
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I currently have "Neuroshima Hex 3.0" as well as all the expansions, except "Dancer" & "Mephisto." Which I will be ordering soon. Even without those two new expansions I'm finding it a problem to fit them all in the box. I can't seem to find anyone offering a custom insert. What do you use or suggest? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkE13 wrote:
I currently have "Neuroshima Hex 3.0" as well as all the expansions, except "Dancer" & "Mephisto." Which I will be ordering soon. Even without those two new expansions I'm finding it a problem to fit them all in the box. I can't seem to find anyone offering a custom insert. What do you use or suggest? Thanks!

You could just throw the insert away and store the armies in the ziplock baggies or tuckboxes or... make your own insert from foamcore (or some cardboard, plywood or whatever works for you). Some examples:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I threw away the insert as soon as I bought the game. Each army is in a separate baggie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Myszka
Poland
flag msg tools
Jesse Custer wrote:
I threw away the insert as soon as I bought the game. Each army is in a separate baggie.

I did the same I have no problems with storing all the armies (all available expansions)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Herda
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Nothing beats these guys. Cheap, pretty tough to break and bendy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.