Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steel Whisper
Netherlands
Weesp
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since customer support is completely ignoring my emails and I remember seeing someone from Eagle Gryphon on these forums I'm trying it this way.

I recently bought Railways of the World + Europe but I'm missing a black and green train.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugur Dönmez
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can understand you want to have a complete game but in the meantime the missing trains shouldn't impact the game: I have never seen anyone use all their trains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steel Whisper
Netherlands
Weesp
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah that's what I figured. But still, the game should be complete, it's not like it was cheap or anything. And I'm not saying I will because I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but if I ever would consider selling it I'm sure the person buying it from me would want a complete game as well.

And you never know, if they ever decide to release a real world map how many trains you would need :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SteelWhisper wrote:
Since customer support is completely ignoring my emails and I remember seeing someone from Eagle Gryphon on these forums I'm trying it this way.

I recently bought Railways of the World + Europe but I'm missing a black and green train.

Please use customer-service@eagle-gryphon.com to request your missing trains. You should get a response within 3 days max. and your missing trains will follow. Rick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear it, definitely don't "need" every train to play, and it's a great game! But I totally understand the desire to have the complete game you paid for.

I just wanted to throw out there that this was a holiday weekend here in the U.S.; I personally was not checking work emails over the holiday! laugh

That said, I one time had one issue with my order from EGG. They were extremely helpful in getting it resolved in just a few days. So, for me personally, the experience was thumbsup.

I sincerely hope yours is also!

~Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
OchreOgre wrote:
Sorry to hear it, definitely don't "need" every train to play, and it's a great game! But I totally understand the desire to have the complete game you paid for.

I just wanted to throw out there that this was a holiday weekend here in the U.S.; I personally was not checking work emails over the holiday! laugh

That said, I one time had one issue with my order from EGG. They were extremely helpful in getting it resolved in just a few days. So, for me personally, the experience was thumbsup.

I sincerely hope yours is also!

~Steve

+1 to the personally experienced a positive outcome to missing item(s) in an Eagle-Gryphon Games game/shipment. I contacted them through their regular channels and received the missing item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steel Whisper
Netherlands
Weesp
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not trying to be difficult here, but I've sent the mail for the third time in three weeks now. Are you sure there is someone reading these? All I get is an automated reply.

Best,
Arthur

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steel Whisper
Netherlands
Weesp
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got in touch with someone through Twitter after sending 3 emails without response and received my missing pieces this week in the mail. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you got your missing pieces. It's a shame you had to go through so much trouble for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.