Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cobus van Wyk
South Africa
Vryheid
KZN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good day. I trust that you are all doing well?

I would just like to make sure of something before I either limit myself unnecessarily or waste money on something that I cannot use. Are the Wave 1 ally/villain packs only for the core set, or can you play wave 3 packs with the core set as well?

Basically is everything compatible with everything else, or does wave 2 packs mean nothing without Twin Shadows?

I appreciate the patience if this has been asked and I cannot seem to find the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
You get a good overview from this recent thread:
Generic Question about Espansions

1) Depends on campaign or skirmish what parts you can use.
2) Reinforcement waves (3, 4, 7) can (with the exception of Bantha Rider - its mission needs Twin Shadows tiles) and are intended to be used with just the core box, they don't expect you to own any other expansion.
3) To use everything in the other figure expansions, you need to have their associated boxed expansion. You can use parts of them though, see the thread for details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobus van Wyk
South Africa
Vryheid
KZN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Excellent answer and reference, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.