Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Arkham Deckbuilder and Card Database rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
Being obsessed with the game, I set up an http://arkhamdb.com/ based on Alsciende's awesome framework. Supports deck building as far as we know the rules to be, such as including the cards you are required to use by default.

It also functions as a full card database and to avoid spoilers encounter cards are hidden by default in searches. You need to use the drop down on the search page to list them. So for those wanting to avoid spoilers you should not end up seeing them unless you want to.

I plan to add campaign tracking support and investigator groups (similar to the lotr deck builder), but am still waiting for more details on how it will work in this game.

Feedback welcome. It has been working for a few weeks and I shared it with the discard channel, but I am sure it still has bugs.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Needs a reviews section like on NetrunnerDB and RingsDB - it's the single best and most important feature of those sites for me. Other than that, looks good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bigler
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
I'd love even more this site if my account wasn't always "disabled" and if I got the confirmation e-mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkano wrote:
I'd love even more this site if my account wasn't always "disabled" and if I got the confirmation e-mail.

What is your account?

It has reviews for cards, just none are released, so you can't yet. Can also publish decks and such but also no released cards yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing work. There are quite some cards that I did not know. May I ask where did you get the info from? For example the name and effects of the other 3 investigators?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkano wrote:

Take a look at your spam folder, mine was there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
Amazing work. There are quite some cards that I did not know. May I ask where did you get the info from? For example the name and effects of the other 3 investigators?

We don't know Agnes text, but we have seen pictures of Skids and Daisy. I think the pics are linked on the reddit wiki. But on the discord channel we have scoured videos and read lots of blurry texts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is awesome. I love netrunnerdb. Which button do I click to make the game come faster
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bigler
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
fbinder wrote:
Arkano wrote:

Take a look at your spam folder, mine was there.

Already done that. No email. And it is not wrong in the site too, because when I try to submit another register, the site says "email already registered"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bigler
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Kamakaze wrote:
Arkano wrote:

What is your account?

It has reviews for cards, just none are released, so you can't yet. Can also publish decks and such but also no released cards yet.

AndreBigler

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice. Thanks for putting this up. Just pre-ordered the game this morning. Now for the long wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
Thanks for making this site available. It's a great source of new information as it becomes available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cafin8d wrote:
This is awesome. I love netrunnerdb. Which button do I click to make the game come faster

I think it is the button that says "donate". If you can't find one send me a PM and I will provide you with one such button

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Krebs
msg tools
Just wanted to say thank you for this! I just signed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Svensson
Sweden
Helsingborg
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for this.

Although.... no email confirmation has been sent after regging.

EDIT: It was sent but was found to be the spam by gmail. All is well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have possibly fixed some issues regarding registration mails. I tried re-sending mails so some more might have got through this time (only sent to ones who have not already confirmed)

Will continue to investigate, and re-send again later this week to any still unconfirmed. If you haven't recieved it at all, please let me know, I know some mail servers are still rejecting the mails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin B
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your work on this! I have an error to report.

I'm trying to do a search for the decklists by faction, but I always get an error message. "The server encountered an error." It's been ongoing for the last 2 weeks. Sorry it took me so long to report it.

Best Regards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Galbraith
Canada
Lower Sackville
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Arkhamdb btw, it's very well put together. Glad someone took this on! Alsciende's db sites are my favourite LCG tools.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bourgman wrote:
Thank you for your work on this! I have an error to report.

I'm trying to do a search for the decklists by faction, but I always get an error message. "The server encountered an error." It's been ongoing for the last 2 weeks. Sorry it took me so long to report it.

Best Regards!

I noticed this yesterday too. It is still looking for faction (it is class in ah), will fix it when I have time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.