$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 102.03

6,435 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
40.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

The Waltzing Cat» Forums » General

Subject: Availability: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael C
United States
Fort Worth
TX - Texas
flag msg tools
Looks like Sugorokuya now has copies in-stock. (The blue text box says "low stock")

https://sugorokuya.jp/gamelist?o=title&s=m:%E8%B3%BD%E8%8B%9...

One would still need a forwarding address, as Sugorokuya does not ship internationally to my knowledge.

If enough of us are interested, a group order would be slightly more economical. Not sure if I could lead the charge on that front, though I'm toying with the idea. (Earlier this year I organized a group-buy of Breaking Away that went smoothly)

Post your jubilations and/or personal interest below for planning purposes. Not sure how many copies they have left.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Prime
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in a group buy. (I don't have a forwarding address, though?)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael C
United States
Fort Worth
TX - Texas
flag msg tools
To clarify: for the group buy, one of us would buy the whole order of games from Japan and forward it to the U.S., then mail it locally to the other members of the buy.

Only the main buyer needs the forwarding address, to get the ball rolling.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Why did Dracula become a bank? To deal with suckers every day!
mbmbmb
The website says it's sold out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Malay
United States
Bryantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Check out my No Rules Review channel over on YouTube for more quick, efficient reviews!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anonymousful wrote:
Looks like Sugorokuya now has copies in-stock. (The blue text box says "low stock")

https://sugorokuya.jp/gamelist?o=title&s=m:%E8%B3%BD%E8%8B%9...

One would still need a forwarding address, as Sugorokuya does not ship internationally to my knowledge.

If enough of us are interested, a group order would be slightly more economical. Not sure if I could lead the charge on that front, though I'm toying with the idea. (Earlier this year I organized a group-buy of Breaking Away that went smoothly)

Post your jubilations and/or personal interest below for planning purposes. Not sure how many copies they have left.



Count me in for a group order. It's been impossible to find this game and I don't have the ability to set a forwarding address personally, so this sounds like a great idea!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael C
United States
Fort Worth
TX - Texas
flag msg tools
It was on low-stock when I posted the topic but has since sold-out...

On the flip-side, they do restock fairly regularly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the size of each block? Id rather just make my own than mess around with shipping from Japan.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Why did Dracula become a bank? To deal with suckers every day!
mbmbmb
substandardtim wrote:
Does anyone know the size of each block? Id rather just make my own than mess around with shipping from Japan.


I'm with you, brother. Does this mean you know what is on both sides of each piece?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cassar
United States
Wyndmoor
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
malayet2 wrote:
Anonymousful wrote:
Looks like Sugorokuya now has copies in-stock. (The blue text box says "low stock")

https://sugorokuya.jp/gamelist?o=title&s=m:%E8%B3%BD%E8%8B%9...

One would still need a forwarding address, as Sugorokuya does not ship internationally to my knowledge.

If enough of us are interested, a group order would be slightly more economical. Not sure if I could lead the charge on that front, though I'm toying with the idea. (Earlier this year I organized a group-buy of Breaking Away that went smoothly)

Post your jubilations and/or personal interest below for planning purposes. Not sure how many copies they have left.



Count me in for a group order. It's been impossible to find this game and I don't have the ability to set a forwarding address personally, so this sounds like a great idea!


I'm interested, too!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BankofDracula wrote:
substandardtim wrote:
Does anyone know the size of each block? Id rather just make my own than mess around with shipping from Japan.


I'm with you, brother. Does this mean you know what is on both sides of each piece?


Yes, I've got a listing on this thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1500765/block-list
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Why did Dracula become a bank? To deal with suckers every day!
mbmbmb
Oh yeah. I subscribed to that thread a while ago. I guess I was waiting to see whether someone could confirm the information on your chart.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.