47.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Daniel Gill
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ones I was suggested to read made no sense to me and was wondering if there are better ones out there that are more clear, thanks. I think I screwed up the math trade I am in but I guess better luck next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
Without knowing which one you were looking at, it's hard to say which ones would be "more clear" However, I've found this guide useful:
Math Trade Walkthrough/FAQ for newbies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glaya B
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also this post:
Dummies for dummies, the ultimate guide to duplicate protection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G.Daddy.Slim
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hovercraft wrote:
The ones I was suggested to read made no sense to me and was wondering if there are better ones out there that are more clear, thanks. I think I screwed up the math trade I am in but I guess better luck next time.

are you looking for guides on how to use it, or how it works?

If just how to use it, I found the best way to make it work is to look at the tutorials others have provided, and then pay attention to the OLWLG check box patterns in the tutorial and makes and make sure there are no red shaded areas. Don't get too bogged down into how it works, just make sure it looks correct..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.