Subject: Did everyone get his Kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Schlanske
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
My girlfriend and I still waiting here in Germany.
We tried several ways to communicate with TMG.
But either no response or snotty ones.
Sad sad sad TMG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
aaronwalth521@gmail.com Try this email if you want to contact TMG. He's in charge of customer service. I had a damaged board for Gold West and they helped me and i got a new board within a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Walth
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
The Mountain That Drums
mbmbmbmbmb
Please email me at aaron@playtmg.com if anyone needs anything. I've changed positions and I no longer to customer service, but of course I will always help. I think in the transitioning phase, and the person taking over for me, things get lost. I'm sorry about that.

We've had a lot of problems with Morning Players shipping out this Kickstarter. I just emailed them to either check on the status or ship you one. I'm sorry that this has taken so long to get to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Schlanske
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
Thanks for the advice Steven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
ASL ... yes, this is my Desert Island Game. If I have to give up all my 3000+ games and only allowed to keep one, this would be it. This bloody game stood the test of time. Around for more than 25 years - simply the best.
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmb
Yes, Aaron is a great guy - I also haven't received mine, but thanks to his intervention, I'm a proud owner of ED: Exotica now meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Schlanske
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
And thanks to you Aaron for chiming in.
My girlfiend is going to send you an email because she is the one who backed on kickstarter. She will refering to this post. Hope this comes to a satisfying end at last.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica Gonzalez
Germany
Bargteheide
flag msg tools
Hi Aaron,

I sent you the Email. Thanks for looking into the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.