Hold the Line» Forums » General

Subject: Remastered Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I was looking into picking up this game and found a copy available, but also have noted that a remastered version is in the works.

Does anyone know when the remastered is expected to be available and what if any changes are to be expected? (not counting kick starter bonuses since I missed that) In other words, is it going to be worth waiting for?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avery Allen
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Click here and prepare to be underwhelmed.
badge
I never promised you a rose garden.
Here's Grant's blurb from yesterday:

We’ve gotten hard proofs back and they look great, we’ve been working on fixing the scenarios as with over 40 scenarios we’ve had a lot of data to review and make sure they were correct. We are fixing a couple of issues and then there will back and forth on plastics color tones. We are hoping they will be printing all materials by the end of September. Giving a couple of weeks for printing due to the large quantities of materials included, and a final shipping proof our goal is to have on the boat by mid to late October. Once here and through customs we hope to be shipping mid November to the first of December. This means we are about 8-10 weeks out from today. We appreciate your patience but based on the proof we received we think the game is going to be spectacular and you will be pleased.

To give you something to look at we’ve got some photo’s of the hard proof and have put some plastics on the megahex to show you how large and glorious these pieces and hexes are. It will look like a battle on your table when laid out.

Again, thank you for your patience,

Grant Wylie

See more here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1456271622/hold-the-lin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thank you. I think I'll hold off based on the number of scenarios alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.