BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Tracking friends games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike mike
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,
I've spent a while adding my own games and games I want to play or have seen to my collection but I'm having trouble thinking of the easiest way of tracking friends games that I play often/have played often.

I'm not interested in every last game but these are games I play regularly, have feelings on and would like to keep a record of (to either buy myself one day or recommend to a friend).

Any suggestions appreciated (friends don't use the website!).
Ta

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always add games you don't own to your collection. Adding a rating to a game, or adding it to your wish/trade/buy lists all put them in your overall collection. Use the private info field to indicate who owns the games, or just put whatever you feel like in the general comments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike mike
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for your thoughts; I might use 'preordered' as I can't see myself using that tag for anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.