Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert Wu
Taiwan
Taichung
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi Mr. John Gorkowski,

I understand that "The Great War" scenario provides optional rules of Omitting Africa map and Omitting the Ottoman Empire map, which can simplify and accelerate the game and save the space. Does the mechanism of this game allow a "The Great War" scenario using the map of North Europe only (omitting the maps of South Europe, Ottoman Empire and Africa) with adjustments representing the progress of war in the Balkans, Italy, etc.? Are you interested in designing such a "further simplified" variant of "The Great War" scenario? As this is a large game covering several fronts and aspects of World War I, I think a 1914-1918 scenario focusing only on the "main" western and eastern (Russian) fronts may be a promising and attractive compromise between coverage and playing time.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorkowski
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Albert, good idea. I'll put that on my to-do list. I'd welcome a draft from anyone out there.

Thanks
John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.