Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caitlin Tracy
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at my shelf the other day and realizing that, once everything arrives, I will have 10 Arcadia Quest boxes... That's a lot of boxes! And I don't have the Nameless campaign or the Guildmaster box that some people have. So it got me thinking about how to store everything.

I think I will keep most things in their actual boxes but all heroes, starting cards, guild tokens and guild sheets, and hearts/skulls/coins will go into the "Hell of a Box" so that I can grab that + whatever game we will be using. Not sure about the pets, I think it will depend on how much space is left!

Has anyone else thought about this yet? I'm curious to know what other people plan to do! I'm sure there are those that keep the original packaging but that must add a lot of time to set-up/break-down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weber
Germany
Ilmenau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I will definitely store all heroes together that are used in Arcadia Quest as well as in Masmorra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Penrose
United States
Derby
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't thought about this a whole lot yet, but I think that I will end up combining all of the "like" things. All of the heroes will be together, all of the tiles, etc. I would like to keep the original boxes, but might need to find/make a custom one to organize it better.

Right now, for the Heroes, my initial thought it to store them all in the Guildmaster (currently used for this) and the Hell of a Box (for new heroes). I still have yet to build custom storage, but at this point, I will wait until I have Inferno (and everything that is coming with it) in hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
I am going to try and fit everything in one box (except for the miniatures, of course). Tiles, cards, tokens, dice, etc. That way I can just grab that box and not worry about where all of the "stuff" is. Heroes, pets, monsters, etc., I will try and consolidate into as few boxes as I can. If I am going to travel with the game though, I will probably have my group decide what scenario we are playing and which heroes we want to use beforehand so I can just grab those and go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure the 3rd party accessory makers like Broken Token, Go7Gaming and Meeple Realty will have something to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Qwertoxy wrote:
I will definitely store all heroes together that are used in Arcadia Quest as well as in Masmorra.

I really regret not having backed Masmorra ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already have a shelf that's my CMoN shelf. (Arcadia Quest, AQ: Beyond the Grave, Dogs of War, Zombicide Black Plague.) I realized the other day as I was gazing blissfully at it that I would end up with basically just an Arcadia Quest shelf pretty soon.

I've already taken all characters from the base set, the Guildmaster box and Beyond the Grave, and keep them in the base box. With all the added expansions, and pets, that definitely won't be possible any more. I'll probably pack all the heroes in one box as you suggested. I think expansions should be kept separate though, I'll always only be grabbing one of those. I guess I'll have to keep the items with the characters. I wonder about the Pets expansion though, seems even smaller than Beyond the Grave, I'll probably fit that in with the base box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lloyd
United States
Newport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I plan on making an Arcadia "Chest". Add some custom foam inserts and a secondary container for tokens and such...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mukami wrote:
I plan on making an Arcadia "Chest". Add some custom foam inserts and a secondary container for tokens and such...

Too small, try this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guerard
msg tools
I might do like what i did with zombicide BP. Put everything in the main boxe and put all of the scretch goals in the hell of a box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem is when you paint the minis. Then, you want everything neat and organized, and that takes much more space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.