Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph Weber
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when u would get 2 dAmage what is the right procedere.

you draw two damage cards face up in front of you. one has no effect and you have to turn it and the other card wants you to turn a wound you already have and resolve its effect.

can I a) first resolve the damage card without an effect, mix it into my facedown damage and then resolve the other damage card to have a better chance to draw the first damage card again for my second damage's effect?

or b) do I have to resolve both damage cards and afterwards mix the facedown damage together?

or C) do I have to draw and resolve the damage cards one by one when I get more than one damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BT Carpenter
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We draw & flip each card one at a time until we've hit quota.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
adjacentbeastman wrote:
C) do I have to draw and resolve the damage cards one by one when I get more than one damage?

You resolve them one at a time. Complete everything (i.e. follow all the instructions) before you draw and go onto the next card.

Same applies with Horror as well as when you receive a mix of Horror and Damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
You draw one card at a time, resolving each card completely before drawing the next card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw and resolve them one-by-one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you so much guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.