Sultan's Library» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Ran Into Trouble" Mechanics rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yurii Furtat
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mb
If I play an action card (for example, "Misplaced Book") and my opponent answers with "Ran Into Trouble" - what exactly happens then? Does it cancel my card-playing action (as if haven't played the card at all - so I loose one action but put my card back into my hand) or my card too (so I loose an action AND the card which remains on the table and is discarded at the end of turn)?
Also - can it cancel any Action? Including Special Action that spend none (but are only activatd at the beginning of the turn)?
And what if you cancel a Travel or Explore actions - are Explore points spent on them anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryno Lourens
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi, in terms of what happens when someone plays Ran Into Trouble, the Action is cancelled and the card is also lost. You lose the action you tried to do and you lose the card you tried to play.

You can cancel anything that takes an Action to do, and if you cancel an Explore or Travel action, the player looses the Explore points spent. If you want to can an Explore Action, you have to do so before the first card of the deck is revealed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yurii Furtat
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mb
Damn, then my action in the last game were wrong. And my victory is void.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.