Subject: Contact information? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Lindberg
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hello,

Sorry to post this here, but I'm having trouble contacting Sirlin Games. I ordered the Codex Deluxe game from their site on Saturday but have yet to receive a confirmation email.

I sent an email yesterday to service@shipnaked.com, which is what was listed at sirlingames.com. So this morning I sent an email to service@gamesalute.com, which was listed at sirlin.net, and then also filled out the email form at that site. But no response yet.

Does anyone know of a better email address, or perhaps a phone number?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lindberg
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
No need to reply, as David just sent me an email confirming my order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mclrecon wrote:
No need to reply, as David just sent me an email confirming my order.

What was the status of your order? I kickstarted the game and have not received a shipping notification yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a email saying i would get a email when shipped. I would also think new orders would go to the back of the line behind kickstarter backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OP just got a confirmation e-mail that he ordered the game, nothing more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I also contacted service@shipnaked.com after my core box arrived damaged, but I have yet to hear anything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lindberg
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
As I explained earlier, David Sirlin himself replied and said that they received my order. He said he had shipnaked.com send another email to me, but I didn't receive that either. I think it's because I used my work email address, and they use an email filtering service that probably didn't like the "naked" part of their name. So I'll need to send them an email from another email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ship Naked
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
BenH1979 wrote:
I also contacted service@shipnaked.com after my core box arrived damaged, but I have yet to hear anything...

Hello Ben - can you please email me directly with your issue, via michael@shipnaked.com? I've searched back through our emails from the past couple of weeks and don't have anything from a Ben H regarding Codex. If you get in touch using that email, I'll get you sorted out!

- Michael @ Ship Naked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Michael,

Thank you very much. I just forwarded my original email to the address you provided.

---Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ship Naked
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
All responded to, we'll get your replacements sent out shortly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.