Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Del Arroz
United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried like the Broken Token mage knight or a foam core like http://www.inserthere.me/productdisplay/mage-knight-2 as an insert? I know the games are really similar but the figures look a bit different size wise than mage knight. Maybe someone who's played Mage Knight extensively can tell me whether these would fit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dennett
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Always play to win, don't care if you lose.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mage Knight box is a different size, I doubt it's insert would work at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
These pretzels are making me thirsty
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, the box is very close to the same size and the broken token insert works perfectly. I have it for both Mage Knight and Star Trek: Frontiers.

This thread has someone's pictures of their broken token insert. Photos of Broken Token Organizer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Del Arroz
United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Beautiful, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dennett
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Always play to win, don't care if you lose.
mbmbmbmbmb
cdarlage wrote:
Actually, the box is very close to the same size and the broken token insert works perfectly. I have it for both Mage Knight and Star Trek: Frontiers.

This thread has someone's pictures of their broken token insert. Photos of Broken Token Organizer
I stand corrected. When I had the boxes next to each other, they looked significantly different, but one is a proper box and the other has the folded lid and maybe that threw me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
These pretzels are making me thirsty
mbmbmbmbmb
cdennett wrote:
cdarlage wrote:

I stand corrected. When I had the boxes next to each other, they looked significantly different, but one is a proper box and the other has the folded lid and maybe that threw me.
I think it is the terrible (in my opinion) folded lid. The dimensions inside are very close. The Broken Token insert fits a little snugger, but it does fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.