Popular Tags: [View All]
Abdelrhaman Mohamed
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
DXB
flag msg tools
mbmb

survivors

just a question on Leather and Iron, from what it seem these two resources can only be found in Strange Resources via Terrain??

is there a easy or faster way to find those 2 resources maybe im missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can make leather from hide at a settlement location (requires ammonia, IIRC), and there are other random ways to get iron, but I believe mining is the most reliable way to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Styfen wrote:
...jump to posting a new thread asking for help every time you hit a relatively small issue. If you do still have questions after trying to resolve them yourself, no problem. But consider putting a lot of them into one thread at once.

But, how else would KDM have hit almost 3,000 threads!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
to be fair 500 of them are asking when the reprint is and another 1500 are people complaining about the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brrrmanza wrote:
Styfen wrote:
...jump to posting a new thread asking for help every time you hit a relatively small issue. If you do still have questions after trying to resolve them yourself, no problem. But consider putting a lot of them into one thread at once.

But, how else would KDM have hit almost 3,000 threads!?

EDIT: Damn it, same joke as above and hours later. I guess I should finish reading threads before commenting. Time to go to bed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Randolph
msg tools
mbmbmb
Rules and the FAQ do a good job of filling in most of my questions. I can understand if a bit of clarity is needed though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Shaw
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fastlane wrote:
to be fair 500 of them are asking when the reprint is and another 1500 are people complaining about the price.

LOL (you just made my Monday morning!)

I consider it an upgrade from the early day threads of:
- When/whether will the game ever come out?
- Are KD:M minis too risque for BG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.