4,304 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
27.1% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

MICHAEL MCGUIRE
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Just got the 2nd edition of AtB and I'm excited to play. My question is, to be up to date, do I need to download the latest rule book and firefight book from Academy games or do I just use the books that came with the game?
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, well this is a quirk with the game: The rulebook situation is a bit of a mess, as they keep tweaking rules, scenarios, and unit chit values from printing to printing. I'd say for the smoothest experience, just use the books that come with your copy of the game. You really don't need to worry about cohesiveness until you get more than one product in the CoH family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book with the game should be okay. I would download the FF book just to make sure as I think there were small errors corrected here and there. Or you could wait until you see something odd in a FF and consult the online FF book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.