Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
United Kingdom
Brighton
flag msg tools
"All things in common"
badge
Thomas Müntzer stands alone amidst his heavily outnumbered insurgent peasant army and realises divine intervention will not be forthcoming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived today and looks really good - just wanted to confirm a couple rules before my first play - think I have them but want to make sure.

1. If you place mines as a result of an event, is it correct you don't roll for VP/unrest?

2. When a building is destroyed by a riot, is the space where it was left empty (as opposed to an ownership cube)

3. If you play an event with a headline effect, do you "control" it? eg Silver crash (36), whoever played the event gets to decide which prosperity track drops / the MM penalty only applies to other players?

Thanks in advance, hope I am just overthinking this and the rules are as clear as they appear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Broadhead
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Jack! Thanks for the good questions...

1. Yes you roll when taking a mine with MM or card events, that's what makes them juicy. If you 'seize' it later you don't roll it's been tapped out of the initial rush.

2. Destroyed in a riot... it burns to the ground and is totally left open.

3. Yes, there are a couple headline events that the player playing the card receives a benefit or an action at the end of the round, please just mark it with an ownership cube.

Hope you enjoy, fun to be sending you a version of the industrial revolution you sent to us!

Cheers,
Wade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United Kingdom
Brighton
flag msg tools
"All things in common"
badge
Thomas Müntzer stands alone amidst his heavily outnumbered insurgent peasant army and realises divine intervention will not be forthcoming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.