High Heavens» Forums » General

Subject: Any plans for expansion pantheons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chad Carlson
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
High Heavens has been one of the best games I've kickstarted. The production was exceptional and the game is a lot of fun to play. There had been talk of possible future expansions but I haven't heard of any followup. I would love to see this game develop and expand further and I would happily support another campaign to help that happen. Any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buster Brown
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Chad,

That's how I feel as well. It's a very fun and attractive rules-light game that manages to produce some very thoughtful, tense play. It's such a fun, flexible system that I think it could be used to good effect in many other games (the ring-chip system and cards work well with dice used on the attack rolls). At any rate, I also would like to see some additional pantheons come out one day.

I certainly expected to hear more people talking about this one, but this is proof of how huge the gaming universe has become. The sheer volume of new games that are being produced any given month must diminish the impact that games like High Heavens makes. It's a shame.

At any rate, we really enjoy this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.