GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 102.87
40.8% of Goal | left
honorable mentions: Tiny epic galaxies- nice dice chucker.
Gold west- pillage the earth for its resources.
REX- its a really mean game
coup- Also mean
Imperial settlers- RAZE FEST 2016
1. a Game of thrones the board game - best 4 hours of back stabbing you can get, not for the weak.
2. cosmic encounter - Randomness and alcohol make this game great
3. the Manhattan project - a worker placement that lets you bomb people!
4. Xwing miniatures - not a board game. but you get to shoot people who oppose the empire
5. Chinatown- the purest of negotiation games. beg and threaten you friends who that property you desperately need.
6. SCYTHE !!!!!! MY WINDMILL MAKES WOOD JUST CAUSE!
7. MEMOIR 44 - PTSD IN A BOX
8. power grid - OH god this game is so boring its good.
9. Concordia - sell crap in the Mediterranean like you always wanted to
10. stockplie - the wall street scum bag simulator
this has been an arbitrary list made by someone you dont know , who may have been slightly intoxicated while composing it.
any games that you think i might like, please mention.
thank you for reading and dont forget to leave a sarcastic comment and/or insult in the comments below
No insults/sarcasm, just commenting to recommend Tammany Hall to you
i check it out. i have heard that El grande is better though