1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: SANTA'S GAME - The one game you shouldn't miss rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Kolar
msg tools
Hello from Santa’s game team

This Christmas a new card game is going into the world and we want you to be a part of it. In the game you get to see Reindeer, Christmas Tree, Gift, Santa Claus, Snowman, Elf and more. The game has absolutely gorgeous illustrations, is really easy to learn and is super fun to play.

During the game you have to communicate with each other, which makes the game even more interesting and funny. It is our goal to bring people closer together, that they would forget about their daily problems and enjoy the time spent with their family, children and friends - ESPECIALLY DURING CHRISTMAS.

Back us on Indiegogo and let Santa’s game be a part of your new Christmas tradition.

https://igg.me/at/santasgame

[vimeo=https://vimeo.com/181187246]

The campaign timing is very short, but do not worry - we have more than 30 days to prolong it if needed (and still manage delivery before Christmas).

Couple words from author of the game:

"Hello Originally I created Santa's Game only for my family. I was being "Santa" last Christmas, joining my family with family of my fiancé. It was huge and great Christmas, but we did not bond as I hoped we would. I was sad, but I got the idea to create a special game, that would became part of our Christmas tradition and that we would also play during the year. At first I failed, but I did not give up - well, it was for my Family! I took inspiration in the games I loved to play as a child. The final result was Santa's Game. We played it and it was awesome. It was so good, that I decided each and every family in the world should have the chance to have this game, too. It has become my dream, my mission. I was really lucky to find talented artist, who did absolutely beautiful illustrations for Santa's Game. With help of my family and friends it took me 9 months to be ready to publish. Now, I am ready, but I cannot do it myself. I need your help. Please, check out the game, I am sure you will love it as I do... Thank you!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.