16 Posts

Thrash'n Roll» Forums » News

Subject: Official info regarding Upgrade Pack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Izdebski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a reminder, each backer from Kickstarter will get an discount coupon for purchase of Upgrade Pack. Upgrade Pack will be available to buy by anyone. Each Kickstarter backer will get discount through Kickstarter message. Additionally, each backer will get an solo-variant board for free, event cards and revised rulebook. Each board will be sent for the same address as the game from Kickstarter. People who chose "Essen Pick-up", please update your Kickstarter profile with shipment info.

And now, more info about contents of Upgrade Pack
- a set for fifth player (dice and counters),
- there will be 2 more support cards: bodyguard and TV reporter,
- new band boards, which were totally re-designed,
- fan counters. When player gets a fan card, they also take a fan counter and place it on the new track called Popularity. Fan cards will be discarded when used, but counters will remain. Furthermore, counters on the Popularity track will unlock bonuses for players.
- New fan cards and scandal cards
- revised rulebook and instructions how to merge Upgrade Pack with the Base Game.

The Upgrade Pack will be available in November/December. If you have any questions, please ask.
Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Clowsewitz
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where will this be available for purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatepig wrote:

November / December

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael F
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
Ghost
badge
Can't You See That You're Lost Without Me?
mbmbmbmbmb
matoozik wrote:
Hatepig wrote:

November / December

Will it be available at online and local retailers? I'd like to get a copy even though I wasn't a backer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Clowsewitz
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatepig wrote:

Here: http://sklep.tailorgames.pl/en_US/index

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael F
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
Ghost
badge
Can't You See That You're Lost Without Me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Will U.S. shipping be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
newkillerstar27 wrote:
Will U.S. shipping be available?

Yes, it will be

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Clowsewitz
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the new stuff awesome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatepig wrote:
Is the new stuff awesome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed via spieleschmiede for the Upgrade Kit and 2 copies of the new edition 'Thrashing Dice: Assassin edition' but haven't received any updates since the campaign ended.
I also can't find any additional information on the project on the Spieleschmiede website.
Can someone tell me where I can find updates (about shipping for example)? I contacted the designer last week here on BGG but he hasn't replied yet alghough he has since logged in.

I also received an e-mail after backing with a summary of my pledge and the request to check my rewards. I replied that there was '3 x (501095) Thrashing Dice - Verbesserungszielepaket' and that I wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean (since the upgrade kit and the 2 copies were also listed as rewards) but never got a reply there either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please post about Thrashing Dice on the right forums, this one is about Thrash'n Roll.

The big update on Spieleschmiede will be posted next week, hopefully with all required information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zmiotek wrote:
Please post about Thrashing Dice on the right forums, this one is about Thrash'n Roll.

The big update on Spieleschmiede will be posted next week, hopefully with all required information.

I get that but isn't my copy of Thrash 'n Roll supposed to be the same game as 'Thrashing Dice' after I upgrade it with the upgrade kit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Iced One wrote:
Zmiotek wrote:

I get that but isn't my copy of Thrash 'n Roll supposed to be the same game as 'Thrashing Dice' after I upgrade it with the upgrade kit?

No, upgrade pack is, well, an upgrade pack for Thrash'n Roll. Thrashing Dice is a different game and your Thrash'n Roll won't be the same as Thrashing Dice after the upgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Zmiotek wrote:
No, upgrade pack is, well, an upgrade pack for Thrash'n Roll. Thrashing Dice is a different game and your Thrash'n Roll won't be the same as Thrashing Dice after the upgrade.

But it will be very similar, there will be only few things different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looking forward to the update, every since it was announced I have held back from playing the game so its been ages on the shelf! Keep on Rockin' matoozik!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.