3 Posts

Star Trek: Frontiers» Forums » Variants

Subject: Moving enemies variant? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Brenycz
msg tools
mb
Does anyone know if Mage Knight ever had a variant for moving enemies, or anyone have ideas for coming up with one? I think it might be interesting to have the Romulan ships moving instead of remaining static on their revealed space.

I've never played Mage Knight but one of my "issues" with frontiers as solo conquest is that it feels like the player is the only one moving around this galaxy as it's revealed. From my handful of plays so far it seems once the player moves past enemies they are effectively "out of the game" as far as affecting it from that point on.

Any thoughts on that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Mage Knight Board Game: Shades of Tezla Expansion there are two scenarios where you find two new abilities of enemies: pursuing enemies, that follow you on the map, and ambushing (?) enemies, that stay on their spot but attack you at 2 hexes of distance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Leonhard
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I expect that WizKids will make this a feature of a future expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.