Subject: How many achievements have you successfully completed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GEORGE PARASKEVOPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just for curiosity. How many achievements have you successfully completed? I am just 5/24 and new achievements coming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Have you managed to do the mission with one assassin? It sounds like a real challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GEORGE PARASKEVOPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Have you managed to do the mission with one assassin? It sounds like a real challenge.

I believe it’s impossible. Only if Polymorphine of Callidus lasts for multiple rounds it’s possible. But even then you have to use only sprint (D6) for movement and you have to complete the game in 16 rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I've managed the first 4 in roughly 40 tries or so! Which is fine with me because I love a game that's really hard to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GEORGE PARASKEVOPOULOS
Greece
ATHENS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thaddeuspwhirl wrote:
I think I've managed the first 4 in roughly 40 tries or so! Which is fine with me because I love a game that's really hard to win.

Have you complete the "Ahead of Schedule" (complete in 10 rounds)? How did you make it? I have a tactic for this but I am afraid to try it.

I am plan to do a crazy run, to reveal all the rooms without killing the renegades, and if I am lucky I will find the rooms and then I will enter the temple removing all the enemies from the first board. But I need at least 2-3 rounds for the boss, so I have to complete the first board in 7-8 rounds! I need one round to activate the "control room" (activates at the end of player's turn), and one round for the teleportation (again at the end of player's turn), and that means I have to find the rooms in 5-6 rounds!!!

I guess the only way to do this, is by heading right away for the 1-card-rooms, at the 3rd section of the board and try my luck. 4 one-card-rooms, it's a 4 draws to find 2 of the 12 room cards. It's crazy, although I have to admit that it's a great challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gtparas wrote:
thaddeuspwhirl wrote:

Have you complete the "Ahead of Schedule" (complete in 10 rounds)? How did you make it? I have a tactic for this but I am afraid to try it.

That one was very difficult--I had to really race to find the tiles and I couldn't waste a lot of extra time bothering with some of the renegades. Even so, if I would ever get close, it would always come down to one or possibly two rolls of the dice against the boss at the very end.

One time, I made the boneheaded move of accidentally standing on the next space the familiar was going to move to, so he jumped over to the spot that ended the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played three times. Last night I managed my first win and almost kept all 4 assassins alive. Reading the other achievements available, it looks like this game will be a real challenge to reach them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reggie P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
privateer4hire wrote:
I've played three times. Last night I managed my first win and almost kept all 4 assassins alive. Reading the other achievements available, it looks like this game will be a real challenge to reach them all.

It's a great design. I find that I want to play again and again, trying different tactics and figuring out what I might have done wrong the last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.