Support:

Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Guys!

Since 2 days we are running a Kickstarter campaign for our new title - Germania Magna: Border in Flames. This is a very small and very fun game, so if you like a late antiquity historical period, please take a look at this title.

But I am here to let you know that along the Germania Magna: Border in Flames we offer there 1944: Race to the Rhine and 1944: Race to the Rhine – Red Ball Express. So if you have a problem to get these items in your local area, you can get them on the Kickstarter.

The direct link to the campaign is here.

Thanks for your time!

Michał & PHALANX
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious as to your confidence in the delivery date on this Kickstarter, as it seems exceptionally ambitious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you pledge say 1£ and then just add-on the Red Ball Express? If so, what would the shipping be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up!
As for delivery dates i'm guessing this is straight up preorder for an Essen release
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hybry wrote:
As for delivery dates i'm guessing this is straight up preorder for an Essen release

From the Kickstarter page:

Quote:
Our goal is to produce Germania Magna: Border In Flames within 30 days from the reaching of our funding goal and have the game debut at Essen SPIEL Fair 2016.

The campaign has 15 days to go, and they're going to start production and have them in hand by mid-October?

I absolutely want them to succeed, but I don't think this is realistic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why not.
My copy of 1944:RttR says it is produced in Poland. So shipping to Essen is a day or two at most. I assume this game will also be made in Europe/Poland

And we are looking at a card game - printing cards doesn't take that long. At the end of the day this is not a miniature game.

Plus, if this is a pre-order they might already have everything set up and ready to go now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cheng wrote:
I'm curious as to your confidence in the delivery date on this Kickstarter, as it seems exceptionally ambitious.

We start production when we will reach the funding goal. We need only 317 GBP to do that. Everything is ready to print the game.
The games are produced in Poland, the same as RttR or The Magnates: A Game of Power. We can pick them up in factory and deliver to Essen in a single day.

tikitack wrote:
Can you pledge say 1£ and then just add-on the Red Ball Express? If so, what would the shipping be?

No, unfortunatelly not. Maybe we should describe this better in the add-ons description.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tikitack wrote:

No, unfortunatelly not. Maybe we should describe this better in the add-ons description.

Ahh Boo.... okay.. Thanks for clarifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very keen on only getting the 1944 stuff

Is there an option of just getting 1944: Race to the Rhine and the 1944 Expansion?
And how would I do this?

Do I pledge 1Euro and then addons?
What about shipping to Australia costs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
tikitack wrote:
tikitack wrote:

Ahh Boo.... okay.. Thanks for clarifying.

Agreed. I would love a reasonable option to order this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys, but these items are add-ons, so you need to make at least a standard pledge to be able to order them. By making this pledge you pay 5GBP shipping cost, and the extra shipping cost of an add-on is included in it's price.
We ship to any place in the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.