Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy of this and while looking at the components, I noticed in the rulebook it says there are 22 status tokens, I counted 21 in the punchboard. I assume this is a misprint.

I also only had 2 rugs, not 4 as stated in the rulebook. But could not find a reason to have 4 and assume this is a misprint.

When counting up the wooden bits, I only have 10 mugs, but it would appear that there are 12 required in the set up, so I assume I am missing a couple of mugs.

Could someone confirm these two assumptions for me before I write to Stronghold about the missing bits?

Summary:
Component Qty in RB Qty in Box Mispring/Missing?
========================================================
Status Tokens 22 21 Misprint ?
Rugs 4 2 Misprint ?
Mugs 12 10 Missing ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
The Dragon & Flagon: Available at Gencon!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
I just got my copy of this and while looking at the components, I noticed in the rulebook it says there are 22 status tokens, I counted 21 in the punchboard. I assume this is a misprint.

I also only had 2 rugs, not 4 as stated in the rulebook. But could not find a reason to have 4 and assume this is a misprint.

When counting up the wooden bits, I only have 10 mugs, but it would appear that there are 12 required in the set up, so I assume I am missing a couple of mugs.

Could someone confirm these two assumptions for me before I write to Stronghold about the missing bits?

Summary:
Component Qty in RB Qty in Box Mispring/Missing?
========================================================
Status Tokens 22 21 Misprint ?
Rugs 4 2 Misprint ?
Mugs 12 10 Missing ?

The mugs are incorrect - there should be 12.

The others are mistakes in the rules. There should be 2 rugs and 21 status tokens. There is an FAQ posted here that clarifies that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply, I sent a request in to Stronghold games for replacement parts. I can't wait to play this since I used to own Swashbuckler back in the 80's

EDIT: Got the replacement parts a couple of days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.