Hide
8 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » News

Subject: Cult of Sentinel Hill rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
New scenario revealed (here), and some more details on the exp pack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
Groovy. Thanks for sharing. It sounds like a pretty fun mission.

Now to decide which or the two expansions to get, or whether I should just get both .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(As I posted on the FFG forums)

Real shame, imo, that they didn't include a scenario that required Forbidden Alchemy or Suppressed Memories.

I've got the 1st edition core and Forbidden Alchemy, but never managed to snag Call of the Wild, and it feels a little like FA owners are being ignored.

Of course I'll be getting the Call of the Wild or Suppressed Memories soon, but it still would have been better if there'd been a FA-specific scenario. Heck - it's not like it wouldn't help sell Suppressed Memories if there'd been 2 scenarios attached to it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICE 0ne
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three Headed Monkey wrote:

Now to decide which or the two expansions to get, or whether I should just get both .

You're gonna need both to be able to play both of the new scenarios so might as well just give in =]

JudgementDave wrote:
Of course I'll be getting the Call of the Wild or Suppressed Memories soon, but it still would have been better if there'd been a FA-specific scenario. Heck - it's not like it wouldn't help sell Suppressed Memories if there'd been 2 scenarios attached to it...

There may be one that requires Forbidden Alchemy. It might just need more work or they're trying to space out the releases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
JudgementDave wrote:

Real shame, imo, that they didn't include a scenario that required Forbidden Alchemy or Suppressed Memories.

I've got the 1st edition core and Forbidden Alchemy, but never managed to snag Call of the Wild, and it feels a little like FA owners are being ignored.

At least it adds a map variation to the Sentinel Hill scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
ICE 0ne wrote:

You're gonna need both to be able to play both of the new scenarios so might as well just give in =]

Three Headed Monkey suffers two expansions. Test frugality to negate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Mccrotch
msg tools
ICE 0ne wrote:

JudgementDave wrote:

There may be one that requires Forbidden Alchemy. It might just need more work or they're trying to space out the releases.

They may be spacing out *content *, but there doesn't seem to be much spacing out of things to charge us for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blumhardt
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lovecraftgeek wrote:
ICE 0ne wrote:

JudgementDave wrote:

They may be spacing out *content *, but there doesn't seem to be much spacing out of things to charge us for.

Well, if they hadn't rushed to get these "expansions" out, it would have led to the horrific price gouging of the 1E expansions continuing. This is better for everyone (and great for those of us who already have the 1E expansions... 2 new scenarios for free!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.