43.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
State of the Current Expansions 2: Descent Rise of the Consumers!
We've Successfully targeted the problem with how the most recent small expansions have been executed. But now, a much more threatening force is at hand! Our Willpower is too low! (Sorry)

Seriously guys, I appreciate that many of you have made the effort to discuss the problem at hand. You guys are fantastic! But let me cut to the chase. It's time we actually do something about this.

[url]
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/contact/support/[/url]

It's super quick to fill this in. Tell them what you feel, but make it simple enough that your point is understood quickly. Let's lightly go over some of the things that got us together:

-Repeat Content
-Half a Campaign
-12 Class Cards
-That 2 Expansions were used for what should've been one.

Thanks everyone for contributing. Please let me know if you sent them a message and we can discuss below too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quote:
Hi there. I'm sending this message to FFG today to express my disappointment towards the new descent expansion " Chains that Rust". I feel that repeat content from the other expansion "Mists of Bilehall" has really setback any real value the expansion has, and that it really should have been one combined set. In regards to the class cards, there were a total of 16 cards, 4 of which could be considered reminder text that could've been placed in the manual. That means consumers were technically given 12 cards, when most small expansions are given around 24 from 2 class decks. Overall, this was an unsatisfactory delivery of what's expected to be a quality product. Thank you for your time to read my comment on this subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't make sense to keep creating new threads to discuss the same topic. Aside from creating forum clutter, the people who agree with your sentiment probably subscribed to your previous thread. If you had posted this in the previous thread, everyone who had subscribed would have received a notification, and the increased activity would have kept the thread "active" longer, helping its visibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Your probably right. I did encounter that my post regarding change was completely ignored. This seems to work better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,Guys.

Message sent.....

can I just say how disappointed I was with the last 2 [last one especially of the descent 2nd edition expansions. this looks like cynical marketing tactics...the type used by the lesser companies and not like a very well respected company like yours!!.. we got 2 halves of a small campaign with fewer figures no heroes and a lot of the card content was just repeated !.
this just seems to be FFG ripping its loyal fans/customers off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
InfinityBlack14 wrote:
Your probably right. I did encounter that my post regarding change was completely ignored. This seems to work better.

It worked!
I was wondering if I should get back to playing Descent and perhaps buy another expansion.
Now I know that I won't ever support FFG in anything they do for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can someone explain to me what the problem is precisely..?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Eldil wrote:
It doesn't make sense to keep creating new threads to discuss the same topic. Aside from creating forum clutter, the people who agree with your sentiment probably subscribed to your previous thread. If you had posted this in the previous thread, everyone who had subscribed would have received a notification, and the increased activity would have kept the thread "active" longer, helping its visibility.

This

Thread Locked.

Please continue discussion in the original thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1634394/current-state-how-e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.