Hide
3 Posts

Last Will» Forums » Rules

Subject: Waiter card clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C L
msg tools
If you have multiple cards with the knife and fork symbol and a single waiter, can you pay for the waiter for each card? For instance 2 reservations and 1 waiter that costs $1. Could you pay him for both reservations?

Do waiters work on white bordered cards? If you have a dinner white border card can you apply the waiter to that card?

Depending on the answer to my first question, i'm then wondeeing if you can apply the waiter to a standing reservation and a dinner event card in one turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Clarke
Australia
Watson
ACT
flag msg tools
www.unhalfbricking.com
badge
Gamer for over 35 years, & online games retailer for over 12 years
mbmbmbmbmb
EVERY time you activate a Knife & Fork symbol, no matter how it happens, you apply the waiters' bonus(es).

Every K&F event, every K&F reservation, every K&F dinner, a single waiter can cost you $8 or if you are lucky even more on a single turn. It is possibly the most powerful card in the game.

The same is true for coachmen. I have played this strategy & dropped 33, followed by 31 on the following turn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C L
msg tools
That's how I played it so I'm glad to hear thAt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.