39.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
The artist has started working on the game, it should be up for preorder on the Compass Games's website within a month or two. I need enthusiast playtesters to help me confirm the game is as balanced as it can be.

Everything to put together a physical playtest kit is available in the Files section on the game page. You'll also find a fully functional Vassal module in there if that's easier for you to get games in. Nothing beats the F2F experience of course but an online game might help you decide whether it's your cup of tea. I also recorded a video tutorial a few weeks back, I'd say it's still 80-90% accurate, that's another way to help you decide whether or not this is a game you might be interested in and if so, dive into the rulebook, which is quite an easy read.

I also have a Facebook group called "Prelude to a Rebellion playtesting" to collect feedback if you prefer this platform. Don't hesitate to ask joining it.

If you like 1960, Twilight Struggle and 1989, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Over 50 people have played so far and the feedback is very good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.