Subject: When will this be back in stores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that the kickstarter for the related game is wrapping up. Does this mean that the base game will be back in stock late this year or early next year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can order the game from their latest Kickstarter late pledge thingy:
https://shop.trycelery.com/page/65583d82-8014-4670-9701-9033...

You can get more information on their latest Kickstarter from here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elzra/catacombs-and-cas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way to get the base game through this is the absolutely-everything-ever-published Matriach level. I'm very interested, but not ready to spend $256 for everything up front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Lunte
Germany
Garrel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's not available on its own and it seems you don't have as many levels to choose from as the normal backers, but it's also included in the Wraith Knight level together with the expansion Caverns of Soloth and the new C&C+K&K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Breese
msg tools
Vetinari wrote:
I see that the kickstarter for the related game is wrapping up. Does this mean that the base game will be back in stock late this year or early next year?

To answer your question, he said that the KS will be shipping in November, although he also said they want to be sure that the production is up to snuff. The production/printers are aware of the deadline, so it sounds like he's trying to stick to it.

I would expect December. Then again, Catacombs might finish printing before K&K, so it might actually come sooner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.