Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does the troll card work .. We placed the bridge tile on the board .. And it says place a troll token on the board he is a strength of 4 .. How can the knight ever beat the troll .. I guess he has to have a treasure card to make him stronger then the troll ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Only use the ambush text in a solo Knight game.

And yes, the Knight will need some treasure to boost her strength.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Reis
United States
Doylestown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the AMBUSH text in the cards are never used in the multi-player game? I just played it last night for the first time and we couldn't figure out. Is that somewhere in the main rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
voivoed wrote:
So the AMBUSH text in the cards are never used in the multi-player game? I just played it last night for the first time and we couldn't figure out. Is that somewhere in the main rules?
It's only used in games without a Goblin player, and then only if the Knight is using the Goblin Infestation card at the highest difficulty level.

It's explained in the rulebook at the end of the "Assign Monsters" section for Goblins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.