Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Chiu
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I saw some folks had created compartments in the boxes to store the minis. Just wondering if anyone else has come up with alternate storage ideas for this game?I'm hoping to consolidate this game as much as possible (whenever I receive it). Has anyone tried a Feldherr case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I fit everything in the main box, then kept the Apocalypse box for the monster minis and a Team box for the heroes and acolytes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
• Omega box: All Hero models, dashboards, cards, Faith dice (everything for Faith players). Extremely tight fit.

• Core box: All Map tiles, Sins (cards/models/dashboards)

• Apocalypse box: All Apocalypse monsters and Acolytes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I fit everything in the main box, then kept the Apocalypse box for the monster minis and a Team box for the heroes and acolytes.

Exactly what I did as well

The main box can fit all the boards, character boards, tokens, dice, etc.

The Apocalypse box will hold all (at least most of the) monsters.

A single Team box holds all the herores (and currently the acolytes - I hope they get along in there when I'm not looking).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Haney
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

These are all great solutions for unpainted minis. I need to figure out something for when I'm done painting everything (if that ever happens!) The boxes just take up too much damn room using the provided plastic trays. I'm hoping one of these third party insert companies has something in the works but so far I haven't seen any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I haven't tried it, so maybe it wouldn't work, but could you trim down the plastic tray for each character and then stack them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Smith
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept all expansion Sins in their original boxes. I also plucked upgrade cards and dice from the the team boxes and sins boxes and put them with the rest of the game, which is spread among the core box and the Apocalypse box.

Core Box: All map tiles, story sheets, rules, hero boards, acolyte boards, apocalypse boards, Pride and Sloth boards, cards, tokens, Apocalypse monsters, and Pride monster.

Apocalypse Box: Dice inside their respective dice bags, Heroes in ziplocks separated by hero type. (I also put the colored bases in these bags for easier identification.) Pride monsters, sloth monsters, hell club monsters, and acolytes separated into their own bags.

This solution works for me for now, but I'm going to have to rethink things should I get around to painting the figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Echeverria
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you all actually store the minis? As in, do you just bag them up, or have them loose? I'm worried they will get bent in transport, especially the bigger ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steinberg
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PootJenkins wrote:

These are all great solutions for unpainted minis. I need to figure out something for when I'm done painting everything (if that ever happens!) The boxes just take up too much damn room using the provided plastic trays. I'm hoping one of these third party insert companies has something in the works but so far I haven't seen any.

I would really like this as well, but it's going to be a while since the retail version has not even been released yet (outside of Gencon Purchasers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.