$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 118.04

7,151 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: attempt against a captured leader question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Romain C.
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

I had a tricky moment at my last game and I ask you for a clarification please.

I was the Empire, had captured Leia and the same turn wanted to "lure to the dark side"

Between that the rebels put a sabotage mission in the same system which I opposed. (it's mean that a lot of leaders are alraedy present).

When i played "Lure to the dark side" with Palpatine, the card is a Diplo mission but says" all skills are used" > does that apply only on the captured leader + palpatine, or to all the leaders (rebels and empire) in the system.

For exmeple, leia is captured, Ackbar is présent for a sabotage mission next rebel turn, when I attempt with Palpatine the rebels opposed with Wedge. Does the rebels launch only the five dice for Leia, or the five + the diplo for Ackbar, or five dice leia, + 3 Ackbar + 2 Wedge ?

(same for me, do i lauch five dice for palpatine + the 2 diplo of for exemple vader or 10 dice due to the two leaders with fives skills ?)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's all dice from every leader in the system.

All leaders in a system participate in every mission attempt in that system, unless they are captured. Captured leaders can add their dice if the mission targets them, specifically.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:
It's all dice from every leader in the system.

All leaders in a system participate in every mission attempt in that system, unless they are captured. Captured leaders can add their dice if the mission targets them, specifically.


And remember it is still a maximum of 10 total dice allowed for Missions. You never roll more than 10 dice no matter how many skill icons are present.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain C.
France
flag msg tools
OK thanks guys.

Just a last point, I don't have the game in front of me right now, but does all missions "attempt against a captured leaders" have the line "all skills used" ?

To be sure that the skill prerequisite is just for the imperial to reveal the mission and nothing else.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lure to the Dark Side is the only one with the 'all the icons' type thing. Yes, the prereq is there for the reveal requirement.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain C.
France
flag msg tools
Clipper wrote:
Lure to the Dark Side is the only one with the 'all the icons' type thing.


So for others missions "attempt against a captured leader" like Interrogate, carbonite or homing beacon... we use only the skill on the card, not all the dice for all the icon of every leaders in the system ?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kooppa55 wrote:
Clipper wrote:
Lure to the Dark Side is the only one with the 'all the icons' type thing.


So for others missions "attempt against a captured leader" like Interrogate, carbonite or homing beacon... we use only the skill on the card, not all the dice for all the icon of every leaders in the system ?

You do add up for all the leaders in the system, but only the relevant icon type, yes.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Clipper wrote:
Lure to the Dark Side is the only one with the 'all the icons' type thing. Yes, the prereq is there for the reveal requirement.


There's also "Interrogation Droid".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for fun, we captured Leia and attempted the interrogation droid against her.

Failed.

Lots of "what were you guys thinking...didn't you see the movie" ensued.

Love this game.

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oilerfan wrote:
Just for fun, we captured Leia and attempted the interrogation droid against her.

Failed.

Lots of "what were you guys thinking...didn't you see the movie" ensued.

Love this game.



She lied to us! Terminate her! Immediately!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kooppa55 wrote:


For exmeple, leia is captured, Ackbar is présent for a sabotage mission next rebel turn, when I attempt with Palpatine the rebels opposed with Wedge. Does the rebels launch only the five dice for Leia, or the five + the diplo for Ackbar, or five dice leia, + 3 Ackbar + 2 Wedge ?


"Don't turn to the dark side Leia! ITS A TRAP!"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.