$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.7% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
59 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Endangered Orphans rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the last group pledge I organised is being delivered, must be time for another.... Endangered Orphans of Condyle Cove is on KS right now and looks like a lot of fun for two to three now four (thanks to stretch goals) players. Plus it's got one of the best campaigns, theme wise, that I've ever seen.

One copy of the game is $25 but shipping adds another $20! However, there's now a bulk option for seven games for $140 with $99 shipping. That works out at about $34 plus conversion so probably around $40 45, must practice maths... Currently there's no multiple options so it's all or nothing with seven. Are there six three more of you out there who are as twisted as me and think this looks like a rollicking good time?

1) brumbynut
2) dakerr + 3 boosters PAID $87.4
3) Mossquito + 3 boosters
4) muzfish4
5) bethster1 PAID
6) xphia PAID
7) crossy PAID

And we are a wrap!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loc .
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
Is this some kind of charity mugging?

#sorrynotsorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I am in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this a few days ago and was intrigued...

I would be happy to make the 7th if you need it but otherwise will sit out if you have the numbers (keen but not SUPER keen)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not as much interest for this as I would have hoped =(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're halfway there and there's still a chunk of time left. It could still happen...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it could.

Consider yourself one backer closer to the magic seven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those still wondering whether hapless children are worth saving from whatever monstrous things the bogeyman has in store for them, here's an update.

Funding is successful, there's lots of stretch goals including upping the player count to 4 with individual miniatures for each of the four players. More desperate and twisted options for survival available and if that's not enough there's boosters to give you more pawns (standees) and options. Don't let your orphan run out of options.

13 days, 3 people. C'mon gamers of Canberra, how heartless are you??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
I am potentially interested in this game also, not sure how many people you need... Keep me posted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With you Bethany, we're down to just two more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bethany Spratt
Australia
flag msg tools
Awesome, thanks for including me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ho
Australia
ACT
flag msg tools
Count me in please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xphia wrote:
Count me in please!

Cool, one to go. Who will be the lucky last?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cr
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
No theme = fail
badge
Choices create the illusion of control
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take the last spot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crossy wrote:
I'll take the last spot!

Great, that saves me from having to buy two copies to get this damn thing over the line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do we go about adding the add-ons to this pledge?

I am on the fence as to whether or not to get the 3 add-ons (for an extra $30)..

Would that work with this group pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just let me know what you're after and I'll add it in. Shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't affect postage but I'd expect they can slide boosters into the box easily enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brumbynut wrote:
Just let me know what you're after and I'll add it in. Shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't affect postage but I'd expect they can slide boosters into the box easily enough.

I will commit to purchasing the three booster packs - $30USD

Cheers
D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dakerr wrote:
brumbynut wrote:

I will commit to purchasing the three booster packs - $30USD

Cheers
D

Me too

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed that boosters are included with no change to shipping (there's a hint on the page, right next to the price of the boosters where it says "no additional shipping").

Also there's playmats available now as well. $6 each or all four for $20, let me know by about 11am Wed if you're after any add ons as I'll be offline for a while after that and can't guarantee I'll see your request before the campaign closes around midnight on Thurs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brumbynut wrote:
Confirmed that boosters are included with no change to shipping (there's a hint on the page, right next to the price of the boosters where it says "no additional shipping").

Also there's playmats available now as well. $6 each or all four for $20, let me know by about 11am Wed if you're after any add ons as I'll be offline for a while after that and can't guarantee I'll see your request before the campaign closes around midnight on Thurs.

Damn, probs too late but I want just one of the playmats please - if you get this in time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim, sadly I did see it too late but there is a pledge manager where I can add it (or anything else people are keen on). Happy to do this and let you know what the additional amount is.

In the meantime the bank has done their thing, charging us $11.86 for their trouble making $USD299 into $AUD407.41. There was no additional shipping charge for the boosters so I split the $99 seven ways and then worked out the dollar value of the rest ($20 for those with just the game, $50 for the addicts completionists needing the boosters).

This means that most are up for $46.52 while dakerr and Mossquito are up for $87.40 with the boosters. Usual bank details apply, PM me if you don't have them. Payment preferred before Christmas or I'll have to tell my children it's your fault they're getting coal again. Let me know if you think I've messed up the maths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't suppose the pledge manager is offering additional copies of the game as add-ons...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can ask and am happy to include on the proviso that it doesn't make it more expensive for everyone else. I suspect it might be linked to box size as they went with a 7 and 12 pack option but you never know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
brumbynut wrote:
I can ask and am happy to include on the proviso that it doesn't make it more expensive for everyone else. I suspect it might be linked to box size as they went with a 7 and 12 pack option but you never know.

I reckon you're right. I wouldn't go to any trouble - if it's not in the pledge manager. I'll just have to play with one of you lot! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.