Pixie Queen» Forums » News

Subject: Kickstarter is live!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
de kolonisten
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Let it be known that we unleashed the hellish fury of the Pixie Queen upon the world: our Kickstarter campaign has gone live!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/241074871/pixie-queen

Happy Kickstarting everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aeegik norstvv
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, I hope this gem gets the attention it deserves !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm spoiled at this point, but a nearly 50% shipping charge to the US is a bit steep. Wish I could pull the trigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Allaert
Belgium
Dadizele
flag msg tools
artfuldodgr42 wrote:
Maybe I'm spoiled at this point, but a nearly 50% shipping charge to the US is a bit steep. Wish I could pull the trigger.

Check the new update message, maybe this can help ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the KS will get a boost because of this update, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm really hoping the rulebook will be up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
de kolonisten
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
There has been a new update for Pixie Queen in which the shipping cost to most countries has dropped substantially.

We at Game Brewer decided to go for this option since there was a lot of negativity in our campaign due to the shipping cost issue and although we know it won't help out everyone we are sure this addresses a significant amount of our would-be backers that opted out because of the shipping cost issue.

For our backers it would be worthwhile to check out if you get a better deal in changing your pledge to the new "refined honey" level. Even for our early bird backers who got a reduction on the game there is a big chance they get an even better deal now as opposed to their reduced cost of the game. And if you bought the game for "x" euro we are assured you will always be happy to get it at "y" euro as long as x > y ... (can you tell we are scientists?)

So now that we have decent shipping costs, let us all spread the word and make sure we knock down some stretch goals!

Thanks for backing!
Seb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.