Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: [WIP] Highway System - Create your own PATH rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Cheng
msg tools
I have designed a tabletop game. It is about 75% complete. I want to show part of the process.

This is a game about linkage. I will review more details later as I am still working on some of the graphics.

I have always been fascinated by tabletop games. Growing up, I played different kinds of chess games. So once Yu-Gi-Oh trading card came out, I was hooked. For the next 5 years of my childhood, I played all kinds of trading card games.

Even at a young age I appreciated art & design; this gave me extra reasons to love trading card games that had great illustrations on them. If you have ever played card games though, you will realise that there odd to be some writings on the card one way or another. I have always thought any sort of writings on the card destroys the purity of the illustrations.

10 years later I am now a designer, and I thought it time to try creating a table top game that functions purely on graphics. No words.

I will be updating my progress here. I will love your comments and suggestions too

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasonchchch
Website: www.chchchdesign.com/how-to-create-a-tabletop-game/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.