Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the complete BFF set, but I got distracted for awhile and missed this when it came out. I notice that FUS has twice as many Super Rares as BFF (8 vs 4). I recall getting two SRs in a Gravity feed of BFF and then picked up the last two as singles. How many should I expect to get in a Gravity Feed of FUS? Still just two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only got one.
(Also got only one on the BFF gravity feed)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
okay, so much harder to collect.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The average amount of SRs/Feed has pretty consistently been 1.75 - about 3/4 of feeds have 2, and the rest have 1. Very, very occasionally there have been packing errors and people have gotten 3, but those are definitely statistical anomalies.

Since Age of Ultron, every set has had 8 Super-Rares - 4 that are versions of other cards in the set, and 4 that are "unique" and only exist as Super-Rares (and have a Max Dice of 1 - the one that comes in the pack with it). In D&D: FUS, these are the "Epic Magical Objects".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.