GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 54.44

3,993 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
25.2% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

ziutek zaranny
msg tools
Hello.
Im just about to buy SoT and read through rulebook. There is a page covering some of the rules from Lost Legion for people who does not have it. However it says nothing at all about order in which you play cards, which changed in LL. I mean LL allowed to play movement cards to be played in any phase just like a special cards. Same with cards with hand icon (that except fight still) and interaction cards if i remember correctly (correct me if i am wrong - been a while since i played last time).
So in this case which rules shall be used in SoT without LL? From base game? So what with SoT and LL?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MLeis
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's recommended to use the updated rules regardless of expansions you're including (if any).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We didn't have space in the rulebook to reprint ALL of the stuff from LL, but since LL rulebook is available online, its all there. I'd use that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.