Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement with evade in the middle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will someone please verify my interpretation of the rules....

I am one space away from a monster for my first action plan on moving through an adjacent space that contains a monster. A movement action allows movement of up to 2 spaces, so to move the second space, I will need to evade the monster... use app......etc...

If successful, I can continue my movement to the planned destination as part of my first action. From where I can no take my second action, which can also be a movement action.

If unsuccessful and told to forfeit the action, I remain in the space, and may now take my second action, which may be another attempt to move out, resulting in another evade check.

Does this all sound correct?

THanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Cruz
Portugal
Arcozelo - Vila Nova de Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, all correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing I could add is that if you're unsuccessful, but the app does not tell you to forfeit movement (this sometimes happens), you follow your example of being successful after doing whatever else the app says happens on the unsuccessful attempt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.