City of Iron: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cresarian Homeland scoring question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bret W
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Each of the 4 factions has a special 2 Influence bonus scoring option on their homeland. I have a question about the one on the Cresarians' Mount Ricorillo. What must a player do to get "Most of 1 Good"? Does that mean they must have the most of any 1 good type? That seems incredibly easy to do, since there are 10 different good types to compete in. Or does the player have to have the most of a single good across all types? That would seem to be more in line difficulty-wise with the other bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau Bakken
United States
Hallock
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Yep, we also faced this conundrum at the end of our first play. And I the Cresarian player was behind by 1 point of course without using those two points, haha. I finally decided I needed the highest of any goods count across all types and gave my wife the win. Was hoping to find a definitive answer here. fun game though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can It be translated into have the highest number of cubes among all good tracks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kuehl
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
We just had this come up too and I'm sad to see that it hasn't been settled because it was also a 1-point game for us.

Going off the original version of the game, this was a universal scoring goal that only rewarded a person that had the highest numerical value considering ALL goods. We assumed this functioned the same, but only looked at if the player holding the tile met this condition. (i.e. if you have the most turnips at 6, but someone else had 7 gears and you have none, you get no points for this goal)

However, I'm hoping Ryan will look at this now since I'm bumping the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.