Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Fisher
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
from page 32
..."the stored goods are placed on his price scale of the corresponding kind of goods A player may not use spaces with goods as price spaces."

Am I to interpret this to mean that you physically cover spaces on the price track of the respective factory and cannot adjust it's price without somehow eliminating those goods in a future turn??

If so, can I just voluntarily return those goods to the general supply if, during the next cycle I want to use the price change secondary option of an action marker of to increase the price in a factory with small warehouse stored excess goods?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You put the goods on the bottom spaces of the price scale (where high prices are). These high price spaces are blocked, but you may adjust the price in the lower price regions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Fisher
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ringo84 wrote:
You put the goods on the bottom spaces of the price scale (where high prices are). These high price spaces are blocked, but you may adjust the price in the lower price regions.

So are you saying the cubes are placed starting at £25 and moving left on the price track? The rules didn't seem to expressly state where on the price track the warehouse goods were to be placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Morier
Canada
Beloeil
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kfisher109 wrote:
ringo84 wrote:

So are you saying the cubes are placed starting at £25 and moving left on the price track? The rules didn't seem to expressly state where on the price track the warehouse goods were to be placed.

Yes this is how it works. If you have 5 Food, the max price you can sell food is 20$.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Fisher
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you voluntarily relinquish the goods without penalty in spaces 20 through 25 to raise the price if you should wish to do so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Morier
Canada
Beloeil
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kfisher109 wrote:
Can you voluntarily relinquish the goods without penalty in spaces 20 through 25 to raise the price if you should wish to do so?

From the waterframe rulebook page 24 :
Quote:
The player may not use spaces with goods as price
spaces. In the rare case that the player already has
placed the price indicator on one of his last spaces, he
may only store as many goods of this kind as there are
unoccupied spaces to the right of the price
indicator.
The player may store a maximum of five
goods of any kind. If he has to place
additional goods, he always may
return goods from the warehouse to
the common supply (without receiving
any compensation!) to make
room for other goods. He may also
transfer goods to the large warehouse if
there is room.

The rulebook mention that you can return goods to make place for other. I doesn't mention if you can return goods when setting the price. I would allow it.
Stefan would probably correct me if I'm wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
It specifically states you cannot price at that level, not that you could return goods to price at that level. It's clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.