Hide
4 Posts

Magic Realm» Forums » Realmspeak

Subject: Travelers in Realmspeak rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve E
msg tools
Are the Travelers in this expansion incorporated into the functionality of Realmspeak? I see them on the map at times, but cannot seem to hire or capture them via combat. thanks

http://magicrealm.dewkid.com/expansion.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Dean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they all work as far as I know. Some of them you have to capture and others you have to hire. I can't recall which buttons work for either action.

The rules Robin made (I have a copy of the rules but can't remember where I got it) explain which travelers are hired and which captured. I think the search button works to capture, and hire works to hire.

If you haven't seen it, and I didn't see it for quite some time, there is a button that looks like multi-colored stars on a black amorphous shape way at the bottom of the window you use to record actions. The "star window" is near the button showing the red die. That multi-colored star window shows you all the travelers currently on the board and tells you the benefit you get from interacting with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Schacher

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
Diggy18 wrote:

The rules Robin made (I have a copy of the rules but can't remember where I got it) explain which travelers are hired and which captured.

You probably got it from Robin's original site.

http://magicrealm.dewkid.com/

Click on the House and follow the links.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve E
msg tools
Yes, got it now, thanks for the advice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.