Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing by an open window. There was a gust of wind, and cards went flying.

I think everything is now accounted for, except we're missing Fog Bank location card. I know, I know.... It has to be right here. But appropriate to its name, it seems to be permanently hidden from us.

Would someone mind either typing up the stats on the card (how many of what types of card go to this location, and the text that's on it) or perhaps provide a scan of it? We were able to finish that scenario, but now we can't play our next one because it also uses Fog Bank and we don't know how to make the location deck for it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fog Bank

Monster 3
Barrier 3
Spell 2
Blessing 1

At This Location
After a character at any location examines cards in this location deck, shuffle it. (This is the FAQ'd text)

When Closing
Recharge your hand, which must contain at least 1 card

When Permanently Closed
On closing, draw the same number of cards you recharged when closing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the very rapid response.

We have everything set up except for the Fog Bank location. Now we'll shuffle in those cards and get playing!

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.